Are you going into 7th, 8th or 9th grade? Have you participated in:
- 2 or more Classes or Field Trips?
- 1 or more Programs (during or after school)?
- 1 or more Spring or Summer Camps?
YOU are eligible to apply to work with Green Plate Special this summer! Sell vegetables and fruits from our Produce Stand and from pre-ordered farm-boxes.
Applications due by email or mail BY FRIDAY APRIL 28TH
|Mail:||Green Plate Special
Attention: Youth Internship
2115 25th Ave. South
Seattle, WA 98144
This position includes: harvesting, sales, communication, marketing and design (art and signage), all aspects of setting-up and closing-up of the produce stand, and being an ambassador for Green Plate Special during the summer and at our Fall Garden Gala Fundraiser.
Other Things You Should know:
- Light breakfast and full lunch are provided
- You will be outside 80% – 100% of the day
- You and your family are responsible for transportation to and from the garden
- You will be working with 1-3 adult leaders at all times
|When:||EVERY THURSDAY FROM June 29 – August 31
9:00am-4:00pm (10 weeks)
*PLUS Gala responsibilities (see below)
|Where:||Green Plate Special, 2115 25th Ave S, Seattle 98144|
|Training:||June 21-22 –Wednesday and Thursday 4:00pm-6:00pm
(you must be available to attend these trainings)
|Payment:||Earn a stipend for up to $240 for the summer|
*Garden Gala Ambassador (required):
Practice: Friday’s September 7 & 14, 4:00-5:30pm
Event: Friday, September 22, 5:00-9:00pm
Questions about this Paid Internship? Contact Laura Dewell:206-602-6845 or email@example.com